Harlan Hacks is your insider guide to all things Harlan and this blog entry is focused on all things Back-To-School Shopping! If you’re looking for the cutest places to shop for back to school, you’re in luck! Harlan’s variety of boutiques makes it the perfect place for back to school shopping. Whether you are visiting town or a local, here are some of our insider tips on the best shops and boutiques for back to school shopping.
- My Sister’s Closet: From adorable tees and jeans to dresses, shoes, accessories, and more, My Sister’s Closet has something for everyone. Whether you’re shopping for an elementary student, a high schooler, or even college, you’ll undoubtedly find something you love!
- Southern Ruckus: Between matching sets to the cutest tops, Southern Ruckus is an amazing option for your back-to-school shopping. WIth the cute, boutique-style clothing and the amazing atmosphere, we can assure you that your first time there won’t be your last!
- Belinda Belle’s: Whether you’re looking for backpacks for your little ones, clothes, or accessories, you will not be disappointed. Belinda Belle’s has everything you could possibly think of when it comes to back-to-school shopping.
- Hot Off the Press: Hot Off the Press has the perfect variety of t-shirts, bottoms, and accessories. If you’re looking for the best way to rock your school year, there is no way you could go wrong here!
- Mountain Merch: If you’re looking for the best custom tees and other adorable items, Mountain merch is the place for you. They have so many clothes to choose from, and it’s a guarantee that you’ll find something there that you absolutely adore!
- Village Center Mall: PB&J and Rhonda’s Meryle Norman both have clothing that you will love for back-to-school. PB&J offers custom t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc while Rhonda’s Merle Norman offers boutique style clothing. Both stores are unique in their own way and are places you do not want to miss!
- Crazy Daisy’s Boutique: Crazy Daisy’s is another of Harlan’s amazing boutiques. Their incredible selection of clothing, shoes, and accessories makes it the perfect place for back-to-school shopping. If you also are in need of a homecoming dress for the upcoming football season, Crazy Daisy’s is a wonderful place to look!
Cumberland, Benham, the Lynch Tri-City Area:
- Hill & Holler: Hill & Holler is the perfect place for accessories, t-shirts, and Appalachian based merchandise. It is located in Downtown Cumberland.
- Buff’s: You may not be looking for gifts for back to school but, luckily, Buff’s has tons of stylish clothes! Be sure to check out their selection.
- Honey Bee Modest: If you’re looking for modest and fashionable pieces, Honey Bee Modest is the perfect place for you! Located in Evarts, it has a variety of adorable, modest items.
- Casual Corner: With a selection of modest clothing, Casual Corner is the perfect place to shop for back-to-school while remaining modest.