The first ever Harlan County Burger Week will be taking place from August 21st-27th. If you’re looking to celebrate Burger Week like a true Harlan Countian, here is exactly how in three easy steps!
Step One: Pick up a Harlan County Burger Week passport from the Harlan Center. On this passport, you can log each Burger Week item you order by receiving a stamp from each featured restaurant.
Step Two: Complete the Burger Week Passport by ordering the featured item from each of these listed restaurants. Don’t forget to get your passport stamped!
- -Dairy Hut’s Giant Cheeseburger
- -Don’s Super Saver’s ‘Don’s Cheeseburger’
- -Food City’s ‘Super Burger’
- -Harlan County Beer Company’s ‘Work the Double Burger’
- -The Hungry Goats’ ‘Steak & Gravy Burger’
- -Moonbow Tipple’s Keto Cheeseburger Salad & Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- -Rax’s ‘Uncle Al’s Taco Burger’
- -Sports Cafe & Catering’s ‘The Slam Dunk Burger’
- -The Portal’s Cheeseburger Pizza
Step Three: After you’ve completed your Burger Week Passport, return it to the Harlan Center to win a free Burger Week t-shirt!
Step Four: Vote for your favorite burger by clicking this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftKcfBU6bSQvE2ZpbrutaqRNpnL25J7dzRfsFjfWFXOmKflg/closedform